We've Moved


We've Moved!

Dave Donelson Tee To Green has an exciting new home at
Westchester Magazine.

We're still about all things golf, especially those pertinent to golfers in Westchester and the NY Metro, but now we're in a much bigger space!

Please visit our new home at



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Neat Idea

Golfers I Met And LikedI recently received a clever gift...a diary-sized book titled "Golfers I Met And Liked." It's 160 blank pages waiting to be filled with names, dates, scores, and anecdotes about people with whom I've played the game. While I collect scorecards, yardage books, and other memorabilia from courses I've played, this makes a neat addition to the library.

I particularly like the idea because it serves as a reminder that the best part of the glorious game of golf is the camaraderie inherent in the sport. I remember plenty of great golf holes and a few exceptional shots (while successfully blocking out all reminders of the many, many horrible ones), but the memories I really cherish are of rounds enjoyed with people I like.

The book is part of a series of titles issued by www.archiegrand.com.

Dave Donelson, author of Heart of Diamonds a about in the

No comments: