Through May 2, golfers can enjoy 36 holes and comfortably-appointed overnight accommodations at Minerals Resort & Spa. Rates begin at $109 per person (based on double occupancy) and are available Sunday through Thursday. Package pricing includes cart as well as complimentary access to the resort’s indoor / outdoor heated pools, saunas and steam rooms and fitness facilities.
|Cascade Course at Crystal Springs|
“This package responds to today’s technology and workplace trends that make midweek excursions much more feasible,” says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort.
To reserve, call (973)827-5996 x 2 (online booking is not available).
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
- Ballyowen – Irish links-style layout rated state’s No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
- Black Bear – Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
- Cascades – Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
- Crystal Springs – Ranked “Top 50 Toughest Course in America” by Golf Digest
- Great Gorge – Vintage 70’s golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
- Minerals – Family golf at “Top 12 Short Course” in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
- Wild Turkey – Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com.
Among many other books, Dave Donelson is the author of Weird Golf: 18 tales of fantastic, horrific, scientifically impossible, and morally reprehensible golf