|New Balance 2003|
The 2003 golf shoe is built on a performance fit golf last that features a waterproof mesh upper with a TPU stability cage for ultralight support and fit, and a REVLite® 10mm drop* midsole for lightweight cushioning and premium responsiveness. The outsole utilizes the Champ One-Lok® Zarma Tour** cleat system. The company says golfers will enjoy the same style, comfort, and fit they are accustomed to from New Balance footwear, plus performance technologies designed to help enhance their golf game.
"The 2003 looks and fits like a running shoe, but has the traction elements that will provide stability and balance throughout a golfer's swing," says Bruce Schilling, General Manager of Golf and Tennis, New Balance. "Our customers have been very pleased with the initial sell-through of our introduction line. Now with the addition of the 2003, 574B and other styles for men and women, we are able to provide more options for different types of golfers, with many styles offered in widths up to 4E."
• Men's Style: Silver/Red
• Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
• Widths: D, 2E
• Shoe Last: New Balance hybrid last
• Weight: 11.1 oz.
• 2-year waterproof warranty***
• Upper: Waterproof mesh upper with TPU stability cage
• Outsole: Champ Slim-Lok® Zarma Tour cleat system with seven cleat system. The Slim-Lok is an extremely thin and light locking cleat system.
• Midsole: REVlite® - a foam compound that provides the same responsiveness and durability of foams 30 percent heavier. REVlite® provides a very lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
Suggested retail is $134.95
Among many other books, Dave Donelson is the author of Weird Golf: 18 tales of fantastic, horrific, scientifically impossible, and morally reprehensible golf