For current and prospective Brynwood members, that means the course will be in full operation next year and memberships with valuable discount rights for the future are available now. All members who joined from 2010-2014 are Founding Members and can earn up to $20,000 in initiation credit for phase 2 at Brynwood. The Founding Member category is now closed, but all new members for 2015 will become Legacy Members with following benefits:
• Legacy Members will receive a $10,000 credit toward any future initiation fees that may be charged for Phase 2 at Brynwood. In addition, each new member will receive an additional credit of $1,000 for each consecutive year of membership, (up to a maximum total of $15,000) ending when the club begins accepting applications for Phase 2.
• A Legacy Member who refers a new member to Brynwood for the 2015 season will have a credit posted to the referring member’s account equal to 10% of the new member’s membership dues, earned upon the new member being accepted and their payment of dues.
The innovative club is also offering a a new membership category for 2015. It's called the Friends & Family Membership and offers these features:
• To qualify, a minimum of three NEW golf members must join as a group.
• A 25% dues discount is available for the first three golf memberships.
• A further 5% dues discount is available for additional members, up to maximum of 40%.
• Current members may participate in the Friends & Family Membership, and receive the dues discount, if they recruit a group of three or more new members who join at the same time.
Among many other books, Dave Donelson is the author of Weird Golf: 18 tales of fantastic, horrific, scientifically impossible, and morally reprehensible golf